Applicants who wish to be considered for scholarship awards at Qassim University should fulfill these requirements:
1) Applicants must not exceed 30 years of age for MA programs, and 35 years of age for PhD programs. Council of the University can decide on any exceptions of this rule.
2) Applying online at the registration timings specified and announced by the Deanship of Graduate Studies.
3) Applicants should meet all the program's admission conditions including TOEFL and other tests if any.
4) Submitting at least two recommendation letters from his previous professors.
5) Applicants must be medically fit and of good conduct.
6) Approval of Ministry of Higher Education.
1) curriculum vitae ( CV )
2) Statement of purpose.
3) A copy of graduation certificate certified by the Saudi Embassy.
4) A copy of transcript certified by the Saudi Embassy.
5) At least two recommendation letters from instructors at previous institutions.
6) A copy of a valid passport.
7) A copy of required tests , if applicable.